Packages & Specials
70th Anniversary of the Battle of Peleliu
September 15, 2014
On September 15, 2014, the U.S., Japan and the Republic of Palau will commemorate the 70th anniversary of the U.S. led invasion on to the shores of Orange and White beach on this small island in the Western Pacific. As in the past, it is anticipated that there will be a few veterans, from both the U.S. and Japan, in attendance. Be part of this unique and historical event with the renowned Peleliu Adventures Tour Co. It may perhaps be the last and only time you can meet and talk with an actual veteran from this battle. A six (6) Day Tour Package which includes hotel accommodations, meals as well as tours is being offered. Please contact us for more information but hurry as space is limited!
Tour date: September 12-18, 2014
- Hotel accommodation at the Landmark Marina Resort in Koror with airport transfers
- Speedboat transfer to and from Peleliu
- Hotel accommodation at the Peleliu Hotel in Peleliu
- Two and a half days of tours in Peleliu to all major sites, jungles and caves as well as the historical museum
- A Historical tour of nearby Angaur island, with speedboat transfer
- A Cultural and WWII historical tour of Babeldaob and Koror, sites include the Belau National Museum, monoliths, Japanese lighthouse, Japanese guns and buildings, and traditional men’s meeting house
- Daily meals include breakfast, and lunch only
- All permits, museum entrance fees and hotel taxes included
It is recommended that you bring along your flashlight, a pair of comfortable closed-toed shoes, insect repellant, hats, sunglasses and sun block.
Single person occupancy: $1199*
Couple/Double occupancy: $1499*
*Not included: airfare, dinner, alcoholic beverages and departure tax (in lieu of a VISA of $50 per person).